happy friday


I've upgraded the look of my table for fairs. I think I nailed it and I'm very happy with the outcome. There are a few other items missing but for the most part this is the look. The wooden crates are from Michael's. Mike and I stained them to give them the used and rustic look. The crates also are useful than the bags I was  using for storing and transporting the products. My towels, prints, and everything else fit in nicely. Easy access is key. 

If you haven't noticed from the side bar, I have two fairs tomorrow: Indie Craft Bazaar: Spring Fling 2012 and The Trouble with Girls All-Female Art Revue! I've worked hard all week for both. I'm excited. If your in the neighborhood please be sure to stop by.


If you'd like more? Like Life In progress by jesslope on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for all of my random post and pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment