update



There is joy in receiving a tag with the word "vendor" on it. And I wear the "vendor" tag proudly.

This is from the fair I did with Art Rock a few weeks ago. My re-purposed jewelry was more popular than my screen-printed towels at Art Rock, which was unusual for me, as generally my costumers prefer the towels to the jewelry. The Art Rock fair made me realize that I also have a niche with jewelry. Therefore, I'm going to continue making jewelry. I've been brainstorming some new ideas to move the line forward. Stay tuned, folks. 

Hop over to Craftbaby where you'll find images of Life In Progress by jesslope at the Art Rock event, as wells as pictures of all the other fabulous vendors that were a part of it. It's pleasant being in a room full of creative minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment