random in new york


Yup, rat trap


I love the city that never sleeps. Even if Mike and I were back at the hotel room by 12am. We walked, walked and walked around.  I was able to take a couple of pics while it wasn't raining. I realized there are a few things that I find to be random. To me they stuck out like a sore thumb even in New York.



Umm... in case you missed it in grade school. Please remember to look both ways. 

      
 Bumper Bully? This is understandable until I noticed the front of the cars don't have them. The back is protected but not the front. Awesome!  


A sushi boat on the ground... weird and where's the sushi?


How does something like this happen any way?


Burger king has computers and internet. 


Pubic restroom with a window view of a wall. 


Thanks NYC, we had a blast. Even if Irene came following us from Florida.  

No comments:

Post a Comment