a merry indie craft

Indie Craft Bazaar 2011
Indie Craft Bazaar 2011
Indie Craft Bazaar 2011

This is what my table looked like at my last fair of the year. Its been a great learning experience this year being new to the fair world. I've come a long way from my first fair back in October. I now know that I want to grow a business based on screen printed tea/kitchen towels. I started the fairs with 30 towels, three different designs and I sold out at the Indie Craft Bazaar. By far the "tools of the trade" towel is the best seller. I plan on reprinting those for sure and making a series of different ones. I've also been selling handmade and upcycled jewelry made of old mac keyboards and those did very well. I also plan on getting active an etsy shop, which up to now has taken a back seat because of the fairs. I feel the fairs have given me direct interaction with my customers and I now know my target audience. All in all, this fair was a great way to end the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment